Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A young person says like this;


Because I am not good at xxxx, So I do not do it.

It is nonsense. 

If it is made well, there will be no necessity for training.
You have to train, if it cannot do well.
Or he should write like this -- "since I am enervated, I may still be poor"

Okay!
It is logical!

But when I was also the youngest, it said like this;
Sorry I am not good at.... But there is no person can do this;

"No one did this so you shall do this;"
This is my motto.... no, it is my life.

Since it could not escape, various things were studied.
Having also studied English takes out one and I do not yet like English.
Although I am poor at English even now, there is no fear to using it.
I learned some English from experience and studied much courage.
Even if language is not understood, a song can be sung together with an unknown South Korean with Alcohol, or a girl can be courted.(Never ask me the rate of success!)

Of course, I have done miss many times,
I asked for beer and milk is taken out with Ever Airline, (This is not because my bad pronunciation! It is more difficult to pronounce "beer" so that it may be audible "milk"!)
The whiskey for which I asked in order to have a private bottle will be drunk up in one night, (After Several minutes, Auto-reverse. Good-bye my Chivas Regal....)


The best way is "learning without failing"
The better way is "learning with failing" The bitter-memory remains for a long time.
The worth way is "no learning with failing" You are great because you did it.
The worst way is "no learning, no failing" It is equal "nothing to do"!

I always walk on better way. not best.
But I am satisfied with my life.

No comments: